Answer the following questions to see if you are at risk.
Self Test STOP BANG
- Snoring? Do you Snore Loudly (loud enough to be heard in another room or to be elbowed in the middle of the night)?
- Tired? Do you often feel Tired during the daytime (such as falling asleep during driving)?
- Observed? Has anyone Observed you Stop Breathing or Gasping for air during your sleep?
- Pressure? Do you have or are being treated for High Blood Pressure?
- Body Mass Index more than 35 kg/m2?
- Age older than 50 year old?
- Neck size large? (Measured around Adams apple) circumference greater than 40cm or 16 inches?
- Gender = Male?
Low risk of OSA: If you answered ‘Yes’ to 0-2 questions
Moderate risk: If you answered ‘Yes’ to 3-4 questions
High risk: If you answered ‘Yes’ to 5-8 questions
Please call the office at 413-527-2330 to get a free sleep consultation.